Rosen & Kovach, PLLC

Call Today 281.232.0505
Featured Article
How Can I Get My Criminal Record Expunged?
How Can I Get My Criminal Record Expunged?

An expungement is a legal proceeding in which a first time offender seeks to have his or her criminal records sealed, thereby making their criminal records unavailable through state or federal repositories. If the person is successful, then the records are expunged. Although ...

Read More

Blog posts in Criminal Defense

  • What are the Penalties for Possession of Marijuana?

    The state of Texas has a reputation for coming down hard on any kinds of drug-related crime, particularly due to the fact that state and federal law ...

    View More
  • Arrested for DWI? Why Hire an Attorney?

    According to the Texas Penal Code, any person who is found to be operating a motor vehicle in the state of Texas while under the influence of drugs or ...

    View More
  • 3 Reasons to Hire Rosen & Kovach, PLLC

    When facing criminal charges your best defense is to have a knowledgeable, skilled and experienced criminal defense attorney on your side. Having an ...

    View More
  • Welcome to the Blog for Rosen & Kovach, PLLC

    Have you been arrested and charged with a criminal offense? You need to retain the legal counsel of a dedicated and highly experienced criminal ...

    View More

Contact Us Today

All Case Evaluations Are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.