Rosen & Kovach, PLLC

Call Today 281.232.0505
Highly Experienced Defense Attorneys Contact Our Firm to Fight Juvenile Criminal Charges

Fort Bend County Juvenile Crime Lawyer

Was Your Child Arrested? Get Legal Help Now!

A conviction for a crime can follow your child around for the rest of their life, making it difficult to obtain a career, housing, school loans and education. After an arrest, it is important that you work to protect your child's name and future by retaining the legal counsel of a trusted criminal defense attorney in Fort Bend County.

Texas law recognizes children 17 years and younger as juveniles, which means that if they are arrested, they will not be charged in an adult court, but rather in a juvenile justice system. At Rosen & Kovach, I fully understand Texas law as it pertains to juvenile defense and I will work hard to assist your child in obtaining a favorable outcome for their criminal case.

Why Hire Me?

  • Former Prosecutor
  • Free Case Evaluations
  • Criminal Law Specialist
  • I Can Deliver Results

Put 40 years of experience in your corner,
schedule your free consultation today - (281) 232-0505

In Texas, juvenile offenses are often referred to as delinquent conduct. Minors can be arrested for some of the following reasons:

  • Traffic violations
  • Drug charges
  • Weapons charges
  • Alcohol-related crimes
  • Truancy
  • Curfew violations
  • Theft

Penalties for Juvenile Crimes

One of the most common juvenile criminal charges in Texas is an alcohol-related crime. If a minor is found in possession of alcohol, they could face the following penalties, driver’s license suspension, fines up to $500, community service hours and mandatory alcohol awareness program attendance.

The Texas juvenile court system operates on a basis of not incarcerating every individual, but rather evaluating them, getting them the help that they need, and releasing them under supervised care into the community with the tools that they need to become productive members of society.

Even with the care that is taken to assess juvenile offenders, parents and children alike know that an arrest can be frightening. In some unfortunate circumstances, state prosecutors will try to get a juvenile offense elevated to be tried in an adult court to "make an example" out of the child. If your child has been arrested, it is vital that you contact our firm as soon as possible.

Protecting Your Child's Name

With so much on the line, it is crucial that all necessary actions be taken to help ensure that your child receives a fair trial and the opportunity to be released back to your custody. With the help of our firm, you may be able to obtain a favorable outcome for your child and their criminal trial. Some charges can be easily dismissed or reduced. If your son or daughter is facing criminal accusations, then you need to work with Rosen & Kovach, PLLC right away. When you work with our firm, you will be working with a highly dedicated and understanding firm with 40 years of combined experience legal experience in providing outstanding representation to clients both adult and children.

Contact the firm today to schedule a free case evaluation as possible.


You Need a Fighter on Your Side
  • Texas Criminal Law Specialist

  • Rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®

  • Experienced as a Former Texas Prosecutor

  • Defended More Than 10 Capital Murder Cases

  • Admitted to Practice in All of the State Courts in Texas


Notable Case Results

Put Our Courtroom Success on Your Side
  • No Prison Time Heroin Possession (Harris County)
  • Case Dismissed Aggravated Assault (Fort Bend County)
  • Probation, No Federal Prison Time Manufacturing & Distributing Synthetic Marijuana (Federal Court)
  • Deferred Adjudication, No Prison Time Aggravated Assault (Fort Bend County)
  • Reduced Sentence Aggravated Robbery (Brazoria County)

Contact Us Today

All Case Evaluations Are Free and Confidential
  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.